Our vision and mission is to develop globally responsible citizens who are prepared to meet the demands of our ever changing and developing world.
To do this our community will:
- Be a leader in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths education
- Instil 21st Century Skills in our community
- Create 21st Century Learning Environments
- Thrive as leaders, innovators and citizens
We are committed to providing an learning experience which is both International in nature and develops 21st Century skills in our students, continuing to respect and develop students’ understanding of the importance and relevance of Thai history, culture and tradition.
How to Apply
You may email a letter of application, along with your resume and a photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state in the subject heading your name and the role you are applying for.
Support / ESL Teacher
- A passion for Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
- A Degree, ESL teaching qualification and ideally have recently obtained or are working towards a post-graduate teaching qualification.
- Police Clearance
- Experience teaching in an ESL / EAL environment.